1. Etre Belle Cosmetics Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturizing Gel - I've never used a gel moisturizer before (or ever heard of one actually) so I think this will be a great product to try. Right off the bat, it has a sticky texture, which is something I'm not used to for my moisturizers so I don't know how I feel about this yet.
2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I've always wanted to try this mascara out but never got around to it since I was so loyal to Benefit's They're Real mascara but this sample size finally gave me the opportunity to try it out and it's amazing! They're Real mascara just found itself a competitor as I've been reaching for Too Faced's mascara more often the last few weeks.
3. Orly Nail Lacquer - This is not a full sized nail polish but it's an insanely cute travel sized one! I'm a huge fan of white nail polish so Glossy Box was on point choosing this color for me.
4. Doucce Lipgloss - Out of the five products, I'd say this one may be the least of my liking but that's because of a personal preference. I've never been a big user of lipgloss and have no particular reason for it. I guess the sticky texture doesn't appeal to me that much and if I had a choice, I would just rather opt for lipstick.
5. Nexxus Color Assure Conditioner- Perfect timing as I have been running low on the current one I have so thumbs up Glossy Box! The smell is amazing and so far it's been doing a great job keeping my hair soft and silky.
How do you guys feel about beauty subscription boxes? Let me know if there are any I should check out for picky folks like myself!
*pr sample included